Sunday, March 30

food...

I love food. To me there are very few pleasures that equal a good meal with good company. While I was "on hiatus" for the previous six months I chose to indulge...Paul and myself went out to eat 4, maybe 5 times a week. Cream of Crab soup, She-Crab soup, crabcakes, pasta, buttercream frosting snowballs...no whim did I abstain from. Now I find myself unable to button my work clothes from 6 months before and venturing towards...(ominous music)...the woman's department. It is impossible to be blissful with an extra 30 lbs on your frame...

So I have begun training to climb Mt Tallac in Lake Tahoe California. It is an 8 hours hike roundtrip and is apparently fairly difficult...but oh the views...



I have until the end of July/beginning of August. I am joining Weight Watchers. Getting a trainer at least once a week. And hiking. I drug poor Paul along for a reservoir hike with me yesterday...5 miles!!! But damn am I aching now. And of course the ribeye (and acai juice) I downed after the fact didnt really help my cause...a bliss junkie unfortunately loves to satisfy all her cravings which means this girl needs to grab some control and QUICK.

No comments: